My boyfriend was sick and wasn’t able to go to work today. So I made this hearty chicken macaroni bowtie soup inspired byPanlasang pinoy Chicken Macaroni Soup. I kindda’ tweaked a little of the instructions but so far he really likes it, and I will definitely be doing it again.
- 1 and 1/2 cup water boiled then add 2 skinless chicken breast cut in small pieces let boil for about 5 mins and remove from heat.
- on a separate pan boil 3 cups chicken stock and I added bowtie macaroni noodles till cooked and tender according to package instructions.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper, and 1 tsp rosemary
- once noodles are cooked, add in the 1 medium diced onions, 1/4 cup diced celery stalk and 1/4 cup diced carrots.. let boil.
- then add in the chicken and 1/2 cup of low fat milk. Cover and stir once in a while until soup starts boiling again add the celery leaves chopped coarsely. let simmer for 2 mins.
- taste and add in salt and pepper according to preference.