Earlier I posted how I did my Spaghettini in Light Tomato Sauce. This time I am sharing my recipe for Honey and Mustard Chicken Wrap. I made this for my partner and ate it together with my Spaghettini. It did work well actually.
Preparing the Chicken:
- 2 skinless chicken breast properly cleaned, Marinated it with Lemon Squeeze for about 5 mins. Add salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Add in Taylor’s Honey Mustard marinade enough to properly coat the chicken and let it marinate for at least 30 mins.
- Preheat the oven. Transfer the chicken to a baking pan and drizzle with olive oil to prevent sticking and drying. Once the oven is ready let the chicken bake for 20 mins and turning it on the other side halfway through.
(Below is photo of my chicken after I removed from the oven.)
- And then I prepared about 5 Lettuce leaves and washed thoroughly. I actually let the lettuce sit in the water added with a little vinegar for about 5 mins just to make sure it is properly cleaned before serving it.
- I used 2 slices of goat cheese and cut them in half.
My boyfriend really loves it. If ever you give it a try I’d like to hear about it. Suggestions and comments are welcome!